Tuesday, November 29, 2005

So Amanda sent me some pictures yesterday


And I sort of liked them; they are pictures of her school in Vancouver and other places, I liked the school a lot and I thought hey I could be there soon! (I hope).

So anyways I took a French test on Saturday and I don't know if I passed or failed because the teacher is some girl who needs to get laid, seriously she is so uptight and so bitchy she needs to start to respect her elders (ok ok I'm 22 and she is 21 but I'm still older), like one time last saturday she said that we should make an exercise in the cahier de exercises (Student book) and I didn't understand exactly how to make them and neither did other 3 people; when we were talking about how to make it she just snapped and wrote in the blackboard the general model; we are in freaking level 2 and she doesn't have the right to just snap at us like that she is lucky I'm there because I want to learn the language to get thousands of points for my Canadian Immigration Visa or I would have let her have a piece of my mind; why is it that when women are in some sort of authority situation they have to show it?.

No comments: